We’ve pretty much given up on sandwiches over here after they come home without even one bite. Anyone else? That’s why we are loving this Bento-style lunch box with separate leak-proof compartments. Easy peasy Japanesey. ☻
1. Keep it colorful: Add a rainbow of colors with different veggies and fruit hues.
2. Bite sized morsels: With small bites it's easy for your kiddo to pop them into their mouths while they are socializing at lunch time.
3. Mini Chef it: Get those mini chefs involved and helping to prep for lunches.
4. Add a note: A special note from mom or dad is always nice!
5. Skip the sammy: We fill with all sort of yummy goodies like cut up fruits and veggies and call it a day!